Go here for cabin rates
Go here for camping rates
Admission Rates for the Conservatory:
Combo Day &
2 Day Pass/
1 Night Tour
Groups (20 or more over 3 years of age, includes church groups)
Schools (No charge for one adult supervisor per 10 students)
Scouts (18 & under)
||*Except on Holidays, regular Prices Apply to Admission & Camping.
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express accepted.
Everyone must register & get a wrist bracelet.
Admission is charged for entrance to the Park, even if you don’t hike the Canyon Floor.
NO admission is charged if you only come to eat & leave.
$1.00 per person in addition to the regular admission price.
Picnicking permitted Monday-Thursday only, on the back deck of the Country Store.
Sunday-Thursday, gates locked at 5:00pm. Anyone who fails to leave by 5 will have to pay a late gate fee of $25.00
Canyon Rules & Policies
- Any photos or videos taken at Dismals Canyon become the sole property of Dismals Canyon and may be used for marketing, website content, advertising, etc. If you, or any member of your group, are photographed or filmed at Dismals Canyon, the photo and/or video belongs to the photographer, and you release to Dismals Canyon, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit and market this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately.
- The swimming pool & conservatory grounds, including the canyon floor, are closed to all guests Sunday - Thursday at 5 pm, Friday & Saturday at 7 pm.
- No Pets In Sandbox Or Pool!
- NO Alcoholic Beverages. NO Littering. No Glass Containers.
- Picnicking permitted only on deck of Country Store.
- Please DO NOT bring your own firewood. This is to protect our forest from invasive disease & insects. We offer bundles of wood for sale for $5 per bundle.
- Due to a problem of camp fires not being extinguished, we have been forced to implement a $50.00 refundable damage deposit for campsites. Campsites will have to be checked before damage deposit is returned. We have to implement this policy, or eliminate camping. One fire will destroy Dismals Canyon.
- No refunds on night tours, unless the tour is cancelled by Dismals Canyon.
- Dogs are not permitted on Night Tours.
- Park in designated parking spaces only. DO NOT drive or park on the grass.
- Hikers must stay on designated trails.
- NO fishing
- NO metal detectors.
- NO rappelling anywhere on Dismals Canyon property.
- NO firearms, fireworks, BB gun, airguns, bows/arrows, explosives or any type of projectile firing device.
- NO Camping, Picnicking, or Fire Building except in designated areas. Fires in fire rings & grills only. Fires must be attended at all times and must be completely extinguished after use.
- If a No Fire Alert has been issued, anyone building a fire will be reported to the Forestry Service and immediately evicted from Dismals Canyon with forfeiture of all fees.
- Only dead wood on the ground may be collected for firewood. NO cutting of trees. NO chainsaws.
- DO NOT climb, walk or go near the dam.
- DO NOT remove, destroy or disturb any plants, vegetation, animals, bugs, wildlife of any nature, rocks or rock formations. ANY DAMAGE will be punished to the fullest extent allowed by Law.
- DO NOT remove, destroy or disturb bridges, handrails, fences, or erosion control walls.
- Children under 16 must be attended by an adult at all times.
- Swim at your own risk. No Lifeguard provided. All children must be supervised by an adult.
- All pets must be on a leash. NO pets in bathhouse, swimming area, store or cabins.
- NO hiking or swimming after sundown.
- If you must relieve yourself in the woods-deposit waste in a hole at least 6 inches deep and cover it up.
- DO NOT put cigarette/cigar butts, trash, etc. in flowerpots or flowerbeds.
- DO NOT walk or play in flowerbeds or flowerpots.
- NO off-road vehicles are allowed-motorcycles, motorized bikes, 3/4-wheelers, etc.
Violation of any rule will result in immediate Eviction and Forfeiture of all fees/deposits!
Dismals Canyon is not responsible for accidents/injury/loss of money/valuables!